RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life giving off an energy, explicitly interior, forming particles of
reality, blending them with ideas and finally being contained in imagination's depths.
Solemn thoughts, fulfilling loneliness through a deepened sadness, so quiet, still, that I can't eliminate the misery caused by it's presence.
Totally stricken, cut to the core of my being, sent there by an abusive person in life.
Totally uncontained in serene peace, walking out and away from life as I used to know it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfilling Loneliness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Meanderings, Naveed Khalid
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra