RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Living life through eyes of intellect, letting it
explain everything I discover.
Being forever curious, it's kept busy constantly
all through life.
Wonder being fulfilled with awesome talent coming
out of hiding whenever needed.
Always a pleasant adventure, surprising me no end
when reading what I've written on many pages of
intellect and imagination's thoughts.
Saving my life, allowing fantasy and knowledge to
combine and blend, exploring new depths that
continue to keep me alive and sane through writing.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfilling Wonder by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher