Subbaraman N V
*GANGULY THE GREAT!
Ganguly- the great, Sourav- the ' fab '
Will be ever green in the cricket map!
One is never bigger than the game
But sure you are bigger than its fame!
Thousands like me never seen face to face
In our minds you face never an erase!
In life you have seen the thick and thin
In million hearts never you were thin!
No more to be seen in the Test ground
Never a substitute can be found!
Great deeds and men ever remain green
Hardly such deeds and men can be seen!
Good things or bad, have to see an end
For the Nation's pride you are God-sent!
Know not much of the game in the field
Joy to watch, gave indeed a great yield!
Captains have come and captains have gone
Tallest indeed you are, we have seen!
Peace and grace, joy and health be with you
To love all, serve all and help all-through!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*GANGULY THE GREAT! by Subbaraman N V )
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns