Subbaraman N V
*GANGULY THE GREAT!
Ganguly- the great, Sourav- the ' fab '
Will be ever green in the cricket map!
One is never bigger than the game
But sure you are bigger than its fame!
Thousands like me never seen face to face
In our minds you face never an erase!
In life you have seen the thick and thin
In million hearts never you were thin!
No more to be seen in the Test ground
Never a substitute can be found!
Great deeds and men ever remain green
Hardly such deeds and men can be seen!
Good things or bad, have to see an end
For the Nation's pride you are God-sent!
Know not much of the game in the field
Joy to watch, gave indeed a great yield!
Captains have come and captains have gone
Tallest indeed you are, we have seen!
Peace and grace, joy and health be with you
To love all, serve all and help all-through!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*GANGULY THE GREAT! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka