RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Locomotive rhythms playing in the background, giving thoughts free rein to create believable substances in reverse.
Challenging every corner, trying to bring out all the hidden talents accumulated in the darkness.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Talents by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- TRANSMUTATION, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- For Sure, Electric Lady
- Outlined, Edward Kofi Louis
- The sun is being seen, gajanan mishra
- Routes, Phil Soar