RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Deep inside where all is quietly still,
turmoil churns unmercifully, untended
and yearning for a voice.
Letting go of many ideas, placing
thoughts aside for the time being,
allowing the hurt and sorrow their room
Saturating inner caverns with tears,
hallowed places for many years.
Crystal blue pools of sadness, dipped
into when grief needs a release from
it's intense pressure.
Staying deeply within the quiet stillness,
flowing over, covering blanketly to hide
in peace from other's stares and well -
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Inside by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz