RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Deep inside where all is quietly still,
turmoil churns unmercifully, untended
and yearning for a voice.
Letting go of many ideas, placing
thoughts aside for the time being,
allowing the hurt and sorrow their room
Saturating inner caverns with tears,
hallowed places for many years.
Crystal blue pools of sadness, dipped
into when grief needs a release from
it's intense pressure.
Staying deeply within the quiet stillness,
flowing over, covering blanketly to hide
in peace from other's stares and well -
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hiding Inside by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Buddha, Natasa Tocuc
- Alankar(Decor) -195, Indira Renganathan
- Childless, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Quitting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hard Luck, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Boy's Tribute, Edgar Albert Guest
- Heroes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loveness, Sir Hossein Sabbaghi
- आय' अनजालि आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Memorial Day, Edgar Albert Guest