I Am Always With You
Yesterday in the dead of night
When you were crying in your bed,
I was there by your side
With full of my sympathy.
I know how you miss me
And yearn for me to be with you,
You woke the whole of the night
With sweet memories of we two.
Watching you to be so disturbed
That you couldn't take your food.
While crying in front of my photo frame
I was there with you.
Heard you asking the God
' Why were you so mean?
Why did you take her away
So untimely for no reason? '
There must be some reason behind
Why I was so taken away!
When your final time will come my dear
I will stretch my arms open in welcoming you.
You have to live your life
Whatever it may be,
As I also lived the same
Before I did leave.
O' my dear -
Please listen to me,
You have to trust the Divine
Since we all are human being.
When your sojourn in earth will be over,
Come home I am waiting for you,
We will have our good days here
In and around the Heaven.
Amitava (1.8.2014) 1-00 am
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Always With You by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Let's suppose?, Mark Heathcote
- To Make It Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Lies To Believe, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Status Quo's Not Enough, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Duck., Tony Adah
- Reflections, Walterrean Salley
- One line at a TIME', george albot
- Battle Within, Tushar Ray
- Ending the Nightmare, Tushar Ray
- Lessons from Our Blind Friends, Tushar Ray
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)