I Do Not Know What Is The Cause.
I do not know, what is the cause.
Is it the sight that makes love,
Or the love that creates a sight,
Not to see,
But to behold.
To be in the eternity of the clasp,
That of an eagle,
With its talons,
Tearing into your flesh,
Yet you be and you hold on,
Waking up in the middle of your night,
That the eagle dropped you,
It's nails were not as sharp.
Sharper than your love.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Do Not Know What Is The Cause. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- <<< unfair, Abdul Wahab
- Struggle to Survive, Aamir Mogul
- <<< Mind, Abdul Wahab
- For My Little Brother, Ismim Putera
- نداء.. نداء.. نداء, نزار قباني
- When there is evening, gajanan mishra
- <<< Mr, and Ms, untold, Abdul Wahab
- Hope and Mr. Neery, Donal Mahoney
- Scrapbook Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second