I Miss You
My milch is totally glues,
With tongue in venom steep'd
When my eyes is closed.
My eyes flow of tears like ceaser's blood
When i imagine about blueness beautiful of her eyes.
You raised me high to stand on the maintain
When i imagine about mystrious kiss that make me grow wings in hands and fly like any eagle to the sky.
My innermost feeling corresponded so close to what am imagine
Because when i put on my thinking cap
About the voice swept the face of the mind like sea breeze on the cold night
Each beat of my heart calling you honey.
My eyes miss you
I miss you honey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma