I Miss You
My milch is totally glues,
With tongue in venom steep'd
When my eyes is closed.
My eyes flow of tears like ceaser's blood
When i imagine about blueness beautiful of her eyes.
You raised me high to stand on the maintain
When i imagine about mystrious kiss that make me grow wings in hands and fly like any eagle to the sky.
My innermost feeling corresponded so close to what am imagine
Because when i put on my thinking cap
About the voice swept the face of the mind like sea breeze on the cold night
Each beat of my heart calling you honey.
My eyes miss you
I miss you honey.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- REED NOTES (The Flute Player), Vinaya Joseph
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- _I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White