I Miss You
My milch is totally glues,
With tongue in venom steep'd
When my eyes is closed.
My eyes flow of tears like ceaser's blood
When i imagine about blueness beautiful of her eyes.
You raised me high to stand on the maintain
When i imagine about mystrious kiss that make me grow wings in hands and fly like any eagle to the sky.
My innermost feeling corresponded so close to what am imagine
Because when i put on my thinking cap
About the voice swept the face of the mind like sea breeze on the cold night
Each beat of my heart calling you honey.
My eyes miss you
I miss you honey.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- What is Karma?, DOMINIC K V
- Flower Vendor, DOMINIC K V
- Winter´s Sunshine, Peter S. Quinn
- Another World, Bareerah Bilal
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)