I Miss You
My milch is totally glues,
With tongue in venom steep'd
When my eyes is closed.
My eyes flow of tears like ceaser's blood
When i imagine about blueness beautiful of her eyes.
You raised me high to stand on the maintain
When i imagine about mystrious kiss that make me grow wings in hands and fly like any eagle to the sky.
My innermost feeling corresponded so close to what am imagine
Because when i put on my thinking cap
About the voice swept the face of the mind like sea breeze on the cold night
Each beat of my heart calling you honey.
My eyes miss you
I miss you honey.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- The Fallen Protester's Song, Mohja Kahf
- As Aid To Life....., Michael P. Johnson
- God Chose Israel....., Michael P. Johnson
- Nature Regarding....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wow Suddenly! ! ! ....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wonder World, Sentamu Aziz
- Where Do You Think To Be....., Michael P. Johnson
- Who To Blame, Sentamu Aziz
- The Girl of My Dreams, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Ocean of Dreams, Bill Cantrell
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)