If I Am Dead
What when I am dead?
I will die for sure, that is a assured state.
Does it matter if you are alive or dead?
Why are you so tied up with litany and vulgarity of my words?
When you know and you accept not even to your naked self,
That what I say is true,
But psst who cares, who knows? But me and you?
Trust me for one thing, I am not a slave of destiny.
No man or woman alive can convince me otherwise,
If I cannot have you this life,
I cannot have you and it ends with a full stop.
And before your breasts hand down thanks to newtons apple which fell on his dumb head without a halt.
You may choose to be born a zillion times, I will screw god if he puts me through the game,
I have his secrets, written down,
If he acts funny I will post his nights of orgy,
Free on you tube for all to see,
He will shiver,
Drop his pants,
I am in sales, I know how business is made.
I wish you were in love.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If I Am Dead by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- ZZ Companies Using Sugar Burn Animals Al.., Saiom Shriver
- starry smile, Eva Tortora
- lit up ocean, Eva Tortora
- A Boy's Dream (Sad), Manauwer Raza
- blue moon orange, Eva Tortora
- Lone gypsy 2, Nalini Chaturvedi
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- a mile of music ~!, Eva Tortora
- walk with me, Eva Tortora
- petals in the sand......................., Eva Tortora