RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling the impetuous desires fill me, wanting to tease you
Loving the feelings that I am getting from you, trying to
stop me, yet I continue taunting and playing with you.
Watching your mind's attitude begin changing, liking what I
am doing to you, wanting more, finding great enjoyment in
what I am saying and making you feel.
Your mind and body are coming in tune with each other,
allowing me to proceed as I bring you fruitfully to heights
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impetuous Desires by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak