RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scattering seeds of wisdom throughout the universe,
shaking their effervescence onto humans.
Hoping for growth of morals and ethics in the future.
Beings of intellect, collecting shards to put together,
a quilt of heredity and roots.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intellectual Beings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall
- Night, Ronald Chapman
- Because such is life, Peter Hall
- Morning Talk, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Heaven, Ronald Chapman