RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Intolerance Of Talent
Arriving incognito, volumes left unspoken, silent acquiescence
penetrating my psyche, subjecting me to nether-standings along
Recognizing facts as I travel, life is so non-committal and
intolerant of innate talent.
Being subversive at times in different levels of spiritual
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intolerance Of Talent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra