RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing expectations with hopeful anticipation, giving plenty of leeway to entertain many ideas of imaginations's devices.
Wholly and totally absorbed in fantasy's of intrepid puzzles, taking back doors into alleys, steadily walking into shadows of evening.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intrepid Puzzles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Leter tim biri, skender iljaz braka
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes