RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing expectations with hopeful anticipation, giving plenty of leeway to entertain many ideas of imaginations's devices.
Wholly and totally absorbed in fantasy's of intrepid puzzles, taking back doors into alleys, steadily walking into shadows of evening.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intrepid Puzzles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak