Is The President Terrorizing American People
Obama, I’m not sure who actually is terrorizing the American people.
You seem to be following rules from a different temple.
The last time I heard spying is an intrusion of our American Constitution.
American people pray for absolution.
We need restitution.
You’re getting by with more than any president we’ve ever known.
You walk too far from our comfort zone.
While you pretend to care for American people,
Your love to your country and people shows to be unknown.
But, then again we aren’t even sure that you’re from America, because your birthplace is still unknown.
Your actions speak impeachment.
Your behavior is like a human drone.
Who needs to leave his throne?
The office of President was never meant to be led by a dictator.
But by God’s ordained spectators!
America’s in the hands of our Creator.
We refuse to be ruled by a dictator.
We’re praying for God to send a Christian to lead the American People, a man that’s not too proud to kneel and pray in the steeple.
By, Patricia Kelley
You probably already have my number
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is The President Terrorizing American People by Patricia Kelley )
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)