Itune to my tune
My tune gave into your tune
In full bloom of your soulful symphony
The Cuckoo coos your drunken youths tune,
Itune melts, fades, rests.
My tune nests on the canopy of your tune.
Your tune envelopes the Amazon of my being.
Your tune hunts like the Puma for my dark nights healing.
I am now a leaf on the bosom of your tuned symphony.
I shake as your soul breezes through my thoughts of Mahogany.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (iTune. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)