Itune to my tune
My tune gave into your tune
In full bloom of your soulful symphony
The Cuckoo coos your drunken youths tune,
Itune melts, fades, rests.
My tune nests on the canopy of your tune.
Your tune envelopes the Amazon of my being.
Your tune hunts like the Puma for my dark nights healing.
I am now a leaf on the bosom of your tuned symphony.
I shake as your soul breezes through my thoughts of Mahogany.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (iTune. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Drown, Maverick Jones
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones