The kiss was two hearts in the warmth.
The kiss was two hearts enjoyed each other.
The kiss was fate in the love.
The kiss was love fire.
The kiss completed the life.
You kissed because of the love.
I kissed because of the longing.
The kiss was two speaking hearts mutually.
Kiss....please I'want to kissed.
The kiss planed the love in the love.
The kiss described all the colours of the rainbow in the heart.
The kiss maintained loyalty.
The kiss escaped from the sadness.
The kiss was the friend in solitude.
The kiss was to introduce us in the belief.
The kiss mixed all the feelings.
The kiss decorated the world.
Did you want to feel the kiss to be perfect?
The perfect kiss must with the love.
The perfect kiss must with the sincerity.
The perfect kiss must with the wish.
The perfect kiss must despise the belief on the love.
The perfect kiss must with the prayer.
The perfect kiss God bless you.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((KISS.....KISS) by Dwi utami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong