The kiss was two hearts in the warmth.
The kiss was two hearts enjoyed each other.
The kiss was fate in the love.
The kiss was love fire.
The kiss completed the life.
You kissed because of the love.
I kissed because of the longing.
The kiss was two speaking hearts mutually.
Kiss....please I'want to kissed.
The kiss planed the love in the love.
The kiss described all the colours of the rainbow in the heart.
The kiss maintained loyalty.
The kiss escaped from the sadness.
The kiss was the friend in solitude.
The kiss was to introduce us in the belief.
The kiss mixed all the feelings.
The kiss decorated the world.
Did you want to feel the kiss to be perfect?
The perfect kiss must with the love.
The perfect kiss must with the sincerity.
The perfect kiss must with the wish.
The perfect kiss must despise the belief on the love.
The perfect kiss must with the prayer.
The perfect kiss God bless you.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((KISS.....KISS) by Dwi utami )
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- GAHZAL, ROCHISH MON
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)