The kiss was two hearts in the warmth.
The kiss was two hearts enjoyed each other.
The kiss was fate in the love.
The kiss was love fire.
The kiss completed the life.
You kissed because of the love.
I kissed because of the longing.
The kiss was two speaking hearts mutually.
Kiss....please I'want to kissed.
The kiss planed the love in the love.
The kiss described all the colours of the rainbow in the heart.
The kiss maintained loyalty.
The kiss escaped from the sadness.
The kiss was the friend in solitude.
The kiss was to introduce us in the belief.
The kiss mixed all the feelings.
The kiss decorated the world.
Did you want to feel the kiss to be perfect?
The perfect kiss must with the love.
The perfect kiss must with the sincerity.
The perfect kiss must with the wish.
The perfect kiss must despise the belief on the love.
The perfect kiss must with the prayer.
The perfect kiss God bless you.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((KISS.....KISS) by Dwi utami )
- I Could Not But Be Afar, Pijush Biswas
- One Minute Fool, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- It's Evening, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- My Life Today, Ron Baratono
- River Seeks The Low Points, Saiom Shriver
- Sea Sights, Saiom Shriver
- Revolving Cross, Saiom Shriver
- Words Awash, Saiom Shriver
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)