La Budget Guillotine!
Be prepared, ye mortals!
for old though renewed sacrifices
dreams, desires, hopes, plans,
from the old man of hundred and ten
to the young kids under ten
all red wine
on the shrine
of la budget guillotine!
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (La Budget Guillotine! by Shahzia Batool )
Did you read them?
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra