RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life And Love
Never fear love or keep it from you because you are afraid of taking risks.
Knowing true love and acceptance gives peace and joy to fill your heart.
Never stand away from love - go to it and embrace it - hold it close to your heart.
For there are few enough times in your life when you can experience it.
Don't drown in self-pity and doubt - know that you are truly loved - just by reaching out yourself - to another.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life And Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal