RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening To Inner Whispering
Sincerely listening to inner whispering, watching images
they bring forth in lights of bluened memories.
Taking comfort in feelings of love that were once a part
of life - now lying in motionless piles, waiting to be
felt again when thought of.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Listening To Inner Whispering by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak