Mcanthony C. Nwatu
LIVING THE FAITH(SONNET)
It is of vindication by grace
That we are free and through with the law
Divinely delivered from slavery without trace
His mercy brought us providence
Just privilege, not a right for not being raw
Through him, with him, in him is the grace
For the grace, grasp Christ's anchor cross free
In grace question not, but with faith give him praise.
With hope swim in his love, he is the key
But now, how do we dwell in faith?
Be not at the centre of many ways - lost
For it's not a journey of double minds - lust
Are thou living the faith or law;
Which do you embrace?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LIVING THE FAITH(SONNET) by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke