RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking Out Of My Mind
Interiorly climbing mountains, hiking their steep walls,
holding onto rocks, helping to keep my balance.
Extraordinary sights as I look out of my mind onto the
awesome views coming to light.
As I watch what is going on, seeing desert animals
scurrying about in their little designs of habitats,
feeling their way throughout pathways that they've worn
on the sides of mountains they call home.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Out Of My Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal
- Still pray for good, hasmukh amathalal
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar