Abby Christeen Whaley
Lost Without You
At first we were friends, but we got in a fight...
4 years later we were even closer
But are parents didnt approve ach other
So we separate and never see eah other till the next 4 years..
But you told me, when I FINALLY got to see you..you told me that you've 'changed'
And my stomach turned over Because I knew that was the end of friendship
But it never did end till I told the truth about me...which was only the beggining
And then everything went wrong, so now I think of you because I love you so much...I cry...
Every night I cry myself to sleep beause I worry that your going to be gone
And we'll never be friends once your gone...
Why must you go? Please I know your my best friend but I wanna b more than that
But its more difficult for me than it is for you....
I guess you already moved on and you never wanna be my friend...
So i'll see you later...wait i'll never see you.......
Abby Christeen Whaley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost Without You by Abby Christeen Whaley )
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)