Sweet words shower heavenly happiness
Bitter words can only fill our heart, sadness
If Great words inspire you towards boldness
Ungrateful words merely spread soul’s sickness
Oh! My Spirit, why have you made me helpless?
Don’t you repent once watching me speechless?
Have I ever wished your gifts limitless?
Never! I only longed for endless heartfelt words.
If hi, sorry, thanks can make one smile
Do you prefer hiding me from your profile?
Stop not harvesting the garden of life fertile
Always stay with me by your encouraging words!
Rekha Mandagere's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAGICAL WORDS by Rekha Mandagere )
- God Alone Knows Our Needs, Dr John Celes
- Static scene, hasmukh amathalal
- My fiance, ramesh rai
- Oh Now, Chris Broast
- A Personal Tribute: In Praise of a Perso.., Dr John Celes
- The Day after grad., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Micro unto Macro, Curtlan Popo
- Birds in a Cage, Tango Tango
- Old House, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beautiful Lady, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)