I'm a girl, yet the name I won't tell
here's a story that will ring a bell
this is not one that will surely sell
nor is it one with a sad farewell
I have a friend who is so innocent and sweet
tell her you like her, she will definitely fleet
for her, a cotton candy is one hell of a treat
but don't be fooled, she's never far from the word elite.
Despite her attitude, grace and personality
She lacks one little detail we call maturity
Her aura is no doubt an indication of purity
One look and you will sense complete tranquility
Enough of all the praises, this girl is full of sadness
she's got everything, but haven't found true happiness
I tried everything just to ease her loneliness
Still, I can't find anything to fill her emptiness
Princess-like life, hers is an epitome
With a prince charming who is her enemy,
How sad could this be? Why can't anybody see?
That this lonely friend of mine is ME.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me by nijhako dibo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- eat it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI