RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Memory For Life
Step lightly, softly, upon the tender young ground.
Talk gently, lovingly into the whispering atmosphere.
Feel peacefully, joyfully, right where you are at
Nothing can take the place of a memory you choose to
be etched in your mind for life.
Politely being all you hold within, taking the risk
of letting others step curiously in.
Holding hands like children, trusting, step lightly,
softly, upon the tender young ground, especially when
it rains within.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory For Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)