You came like the gushy wind
Blowing me away with your might,
You came with your dreams unlimited
Embracing me with your warmth.
You looked at my eyes,
With unspoken words of love
Your brief murmurs in the air
Enlightened the lonesome soul
I wish.. I could feel you,
Kiss your sweet lips
With my everlasting passion
And ignite the fire within us..
See, it's a dream coming true
For us, swimming in the vast ocean
As I burn with ecstasy touching you
O My beautiful mermaid blue...
Copyright © 2014 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mermaid by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer