RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Touching steps in my mind with feelings of peace and
serenity even though devastating sorrow aids me in
my existence of grief held closely to my heart.
Walking steadily down hallways filled with memories,
pictures hanging on walls of mind galleries of life.
Beautiful treasures filling every inch of untold
living, being positive events whether happy or sad
because they are moments of my meager existence - an
epitaph of who I am and was.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Galleries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen