RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moments Of Non-Existence
Feeling regret, ruing decisions of past mistakes,
hoping to change life for the better.
Soul-touching sorrow brings me to my knees, yet
I can't seem to pray for hope as I lie in misery
day after day.
Where can life go from here, but deeper into the
mires of saddened destiny, taking life with it's
force into deep despair.
No longer looking for tomorrow, only this moment
is focusing me onto the grief-stricken deserts
of my interior mind.
There are no more steps to take, I will be
forgotten as I now contemplate my death in moments
of non-existence forever tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Of Non-Existence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery