My Chocolate Day
I can eat chocolate all day.
What can I say!
I love chocolate.
I love chocolate candy.
It makes my feet feel like they're sinking deep in the sand.
I like many brands.
I love the smell of chocolate candy.
I love taking a bath in chocolate soap.
That's right we make it chocolate.
Or you can pick a latte.
I like it all foamy and sudsy.
I'm getting all dirty and clean at the same time.
I love chocolate chip cookies.
They're the best hot right out of the oven.
All of this talk about chocolate is making me hungry.
I got to find me some chocolate candy.
It's my chocolate day.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Chocolate Day by Patricia Kelley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Small-scale Reflections On A Great House, Ramesh Iyengar
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The way, Sergio Jaime
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Toronto, J.S. Campbell
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.