My Chocolate Day
I can eat chocolate all day.
What can I say!
I love chocolate.
I love chocolate candy.
It makes my feet feel like they're sinking deep in the sand.
I like many brands.
I love the smell of chocolate candy.
I love taking a bath in chocolate soap.
That's right we make it chocolate.
Or you can pick a latte.
I like it all foamy and sudsy.
I'm getting all dirty and clean at the same time.
I love chocolate chip cookies.
They're the best hot right out of the oven.
All of this talk about chocolate is making me hungry.
I got to find me some chocolate candy.
It's my chocolate day.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Chocolate Day by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker