My Chocolate Day
I can eat chocolate all day.
What can I say!
I love chocolate.
I love chocolate candy.
It makes my feet feel like they're sinking deep in the sand.
I like many brands.
I love the smell of chocolate candy.
I love taking a bath in chocolate soap.
That's right we make it chocolate.
Or you can pick a latte.
I like it all foamy and sudsy.
I'm getting all dirty and clean at the same time.
I love chocolate chip cookies.
They're the best hot right out of the oven.
All of this talk about chocolate is making me hungry.
I got to find me some chocolate candy.
It's my chocolate day.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Chocolate Day by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman