Gbeti gaius Kafui
I dream of a land of love.
Am alone walking on it with a hearty smile.
When i woke up all i see are tide of darkness crawling on me like a snail.
Loneliness beget me just like the ironwood in the desert.
My dreams were in chain like the tadpole.
I was in delima.
My thoughts became rootless like the mushroom.
My motives on my loved ones were deemed evil.
My ideas to make my loved ones happy became i torn in my own flesh.
I dream of an angel who whispers about you.
I dream he told me what to do.
I wanted to break the falsehood surrounding me.
I want to free myself from the fate of hard luck and heartlessness.
i wanted to direct my vision to the lord of host.
But i cant question his integrity.
My fate is in his hands.
Let me be crucified because i chose your happiness over mine.
Let them hurt me.
just because i know the truth that hurt every heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My fate by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas