The earth has erupted in flames in my garden of games.
Reading my mind, cheating my kind,
laughing like a child she gives hidden clues,
making me blush in her golden hues.
How wonderful a woman can nature be,
she is always bubbling with innocent energy,
never a care, yet always there,
, to take me in her bosom, never to dispair.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
- Difficult to return, gajanan mishra
- Life Is, Andy Caldwell
- Amn't Gone!, Sir Toby
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)