RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beauty spreading across my vision, scanning the
universe with nature's eyes, irreversibly
continuing throughout life's corridors.
Affecting hues of rainbow shores along byways of
tomorrow, focusing upon reality.
Strolling to an inner beat, novel music creating
it's own stance with fortitude and reasoning
across lines of everlasting memories throughout
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Eyes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI