RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beauty spreading across my vision, scanning the
universe with nature's eyes, irreversibly
continuing throughout life's corridors.
Affecting hues of rainbow shores along byways of
tomorrow, focusing upon reality.
Strolling to an inner beat, novel music creating
it's own stance with fortitude and reasoning
across lines of everlasting memories throughout
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Eyes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly
- I trace you on the coffee table, Mandolyn Davidson
- On Line Poet's Friendship, Om Chawla
- गोरबोनि सानस्रि, Ronjoy Brahma