Please bring open minds.
Get your full body just not your hinds.
Leave behind old sores,
That keep on tugging your tail coats.
Please do not bring in your spouses nag,
We have not sinned twice to listen to your quack quack quack.
Do not worry about criticism, worry about less optimism.
Please remember this is a new meeting,
It's not a video replay of the last sweet thing.
Sure crack a joke or two, but please don't turn into a scoby Doby doo.
There is always lunch and foods plenty,
Therefore don't hog all the time and turn a full monty.
Make your point, don't drill a hole,
We are here to find solutions, not to plant poles.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Office Meetings by Hardik Vaidya )
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
- It's the One in the Suit Who's Firing th.., David Clinch
- मानो गाबदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)