Please bring open minds.
Get your full body just not your hinds.
Leave behind old sores,
That keep on tugging your tail coats.
Please do not bring in your spouses nag,
We have not sinned twice to listen to your quack quack quack.
Do not worry about criticism, worry about less optimism.
Please remember this is a new meeting,
It's not a video replay of the last sweet thing.
Sure crack a joke or two, but please don't turn into a scoby Doby doo.
There is always lunch and foods plenty,
Therefore don't hog all the time and turn a full monty.
Make your point, don't drill a hole,
We are here to find solutions, not to plant poles.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Office Meetings by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable