Of The People, For The People and By The People
Where are the people?
Of course you haven't forgotten them,
Certainly they exist,
Dear God not on news papers ink,
I too can't find them,
Perhaps buried under heaps?
Of lies, cheap ones not expensive
We aren't a rich country, economy is priority.
Of lost dreams, black and white
Color cartridges cost a bomb to buy.
Of dead souls, not the living
To live is a luxury all cannot afford to buy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of The People, For The People and By The People by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman