Of The People, For The People and By The People
Where are the people?
Of course you haven't forgotten them,
Certainly they exist,
Dear God not on news papers ink,
I too can't find them,
Perhaps buried under heaps?
Of lies, cheap ones not expensive
We aren't a rich country, economy is priority.
Of lost dreams, black and white
Color cartridges cost a bomb to buy.
Of dead souls, not the living
To live is a luxury all cannot afford to buy.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of The People, For The People and By The People by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94