On Behalf of all Crude Husbands
It is my constitutional right,
To dig my nose in public light.
To scoop, scrutinize in scientific delight,
Aim the bullet right, narrow, and tight.
Shoot the dart, to where I please is right.
And then forget about it, worry about the politics of the night.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (On Behalf of all Crude Husbands by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal
- Still pray for good, hasmukh amathalal
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal