On the hanging of Afzal Guru.
One more hanging.
I am ashamed as a human being.
But I am scared of treason to appreciate the reason.
Wanting to kill all in Indian Parliament,
I wonder when did the ISI turn into India's friend!
Those blokes were supposed to be smart,
Not old ones that fart,
What came over them to launch a mission,
To bless Indians by planning to wipe a blasphemous vision?
I guess everybody errs, to err is human, to forgive divine,
Rot in hell you nasty spines,
Because you separate the people of India,
Be they living in Lahore or Bangalore.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On the hanging of Afzal Guru. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales