All Mighty Sky
I look to you all mighty sky,
As I will each day, until I die.
Your vast amazing beauty, for all of us to see.
As your darkness falls, it envelops me.
The mystery of all you are,
caught within a falling star.
Reminding me of what can be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Mighty Sky by Jennifer Rothgordt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Duel, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Horses in Snow, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Flood, gajanan mishra
- Audrey Hepburn (2nd version), Margaret Alice Second
- The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman