RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Open To Explanations
Smallness of someone contained in a particle far from
Lonely because of needing to be alone.
Withdrawing to shores of intensity, knowing the
impositions it places on others.
Caring not an iota, needing to adhere to inspiration
in life's abode.
Searching, finding all sorts of treasures being exposed
in melodies as assorted as millions of boxes of
Never stationary, mind roaming the universe, always
open to everything explaining itself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open To Explanations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra