I was sauntering back after a sumptuous lunch,
While this poem came as an well awaited and longed for burp.
Been to an old fav joint, the paranoid would prefer to avoid.
It is called the Pancham Puriwala, opposite CST station,
The food is spicy, oily, lovely, go in salivating come out with salvation.
One plate of belly burst costs $3,
The remedy of high cholesterol will cost you another $3000.
But at $3003 it's still worth the money.
CST - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus - or the erst while Victoria Terminus Mumbai, a wonderful piece of architecture and also sadly the place where the last gunning down of civilians took place by terrorists in Mumbai.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pancham Pooriwala by Hardik Vaidya )
- Foolligent [Fool + Intelligent], Md. Ziaul Haque
- My Hope, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Searching for a Happy Heart, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Window, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ‘Watch' is a Celebrity!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Please Listen to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dashalogue - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Crazy or Genius?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ신도림오피녀 ⓑ구로오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu3 sibngnu3
- The Surma River, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Letter from Italy, Joseph Addison
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 January 1820 – 28 May 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)