Hardik Vaidya (26 Dec 1969, yet to kick the bucket. / Mahuva, Gujarat, India.)
So much of noise.
I can't go to sleep.
The horny vehicles seep through my glass sheets,
The silk is lonely, my legs scrub in agony
When will you come?
Filter the numb glass and overcome,
The laws of liquid,
The pangs misfit,
When will you decide, ego is poor sight,
To be nude is divine, in my arms is Palestine.
Poet Other Poems
- @ of life.
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- 14 February 2013 - Valentines Day
- 1736 Borivali Slow
- 2014 The March To Delhi
- 64th Republic Day - India.
- 6th Season - Change of Perceptions
- 7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
- A man deconstructed.
- A Pen's Wish
- A poets Cenotaph.
- A Poet's Prize
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.