So much of noise.
I can't go to sleep.
The horny vehicles seep through my glass sheets,
The silk is lonely, my legs scrub in agony
When will you come?
Filter the numb glass and overcome,
The laws of liquid,
The pangs misfit,
When will you decide, ego is poor sight,
To be nude is divine, in my arms is Palestine.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Palestine by Hardik Vaidya )
- Dangernerosity, Sentamu Aziz
- Anthropomorphous Foxes Jig with Fuss (Al.., Harindhar Reddy
- LAST HOPE, Satish Verma
- Democritus stands in silence, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Err, Human Mirror with Terror (Symbolism), Harindhar Reddy
- Fluttering Beauties, arun tp
- To Luke, Saiom Shriver
- Our Next, Asaolu Abayomi
- America's Chief Executioner Can Be Voted.., Saiom Shriver
- Stars, S.C. Ouel
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)