RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Keystones of mountainous purpose fall into my mind,
being oblivious to everyday opportunities.
Preferring to create my own, following a star,
perfectly in tune with my spirit of enlivening
Taking carefully planned steps in upward directions,
upward indications relying on inner mandates.
Mountainous keystones fall in and out of my mind,
churning ideas in a quandary of identity.
Projecting a quantity of altering facets to lean on
in times of broken lessons of memories laid to rest.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Star by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso