RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Keystones of mountainous purpose fall into my mind,
being oblivious to everyday opportunities.
Preferring to create my own, following a star,
perfectly in tune with my spirit of enlivening
Taking carefully planned steps in upward directions,
upward indications relying on inner mandates.
Mountainous keystones fall in and out of my mind,
churning ideas in a quandary of identity.
Projecting a quantity of altering facets to lean on
in times of broken lessons of memories laid to rest.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Star by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam