RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Keystones of mountainous purpose fall into my mind,
being oblivious to everyday opportunities.
Preferring to create my own, following a star,
perfectly in tune with my spirit of enlivening
Taking carefully planned steps in upward directions,
upward indications relying on inner mandates.
Mountainous keystones fall in and out of my mind,
churning ideas in a quandary of identity.
Projecting a quantity of altering facets to lean on
in times of broken lessons of memories laid to rest.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfect Star by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
- Mother! will I not be the saffron spot o.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)