RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Periods Of Time
Butterflies flitting over the lawn, exercising their wings and exploring other worlds right around them.
So graceful and softly flowing, leaving their presence soaring around my intellect, touching parts that haven't been written about in long periods of time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Periods Of Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery