RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Playing While Waiting
Enjoying peace and quiet of a Tuesday morning, sitting outside in the early sun, writing to my heart's content.
Filtering rays touching me softly as I play the piano in my mind.
Satisfying myself, I play as I write, taking literature to new heights never experienced before.
Talent climbing ever higher into realms not explored or met on earth's horizon.
Silently discovering every atom sent my way as nature walks beside me, aiding my quest for adventure and risk-taking.
Becoming my poetry even as the music plays it's melodies to be written to.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Playing While Waiting by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber