RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walking through my mind, not knowing what I'll discover, but I am looking forward to every experience in store for me.
Lightly, motion stirs and surrounds my soul with rapt attention, leaving me open to any and all suggestions that flow into my subconsciousness.
Dreams and memories trudge out onto pathways, making their presence known to photographic screens, filled with intense feelings and sounds.
Giving my mind thousands of pictures to write about in poetical melodies for others to enjoy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari