RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spinning, turning, swirling in magnificent form,
reforming an otherwise boring day on earth.
Lively, picking up spirits and setting them free
for minutes at a time.
Taking minds and focusing them on musical rhythms,
bringing back past thoughts and memories, allowing
us to be rid of reality and it's stress for a while.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reforming Spirits by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper