RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spinning, turning, swirling in magnificent form,
reforming an otherwise boring day on earth.
Lively, picking up spirits and setting them free
for minutes at a time.
Taking minds and focusing them on musical rhythms,
bringing back past thoughts and memories, allowing
us to be rid of reality and it's stress for a while.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reforming Spirits by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi