RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reiterating Life Situations
Movies flashing in and out on screens of outdoor movies,
remembered by photographic screens as I sit back and
watch them reiterate life situations here and now where
Showering thoughts with memories as they pick me up and
throw me back into leaves of otherwise normal circumstances.
Orderly tangible sequences unfolding themselves as I wander
along lanes of diffident behaviors and moods.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reiterating Life Situations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak