RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Relief Of Tears
Humor being given amidst sounds of intense tones and realistic etudes of loneliness.
Pouring tears out of interior wells of sorrow, we slowly move away from life, not wanting to feel saddened.
Then, again, tears bring a relief of sorts to heart's and souls.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Relief Of Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Importance Of Nothing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- falling dead, Afrodita Alkline
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister