RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Quickening the pace, rhythm strikes and takes me into pleasurable realms of exhiliration, combing through imagination.
Freely enjoying combinations crowding around inside my mind.
Taking liberties with my existent intellect, savoring it's wisdom
as I write and recollect distinctly, attitudes of rectified life living within my subconsciousness.
Touching softly, a gentleness set in memory's times, images
cavorting and twirling with anticipation as I walk into avenues
of photographic scenes, helping to relive dreams of long ago
through writing of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reliving Dreams by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Beneath A Broad Smile, John Dadzie
- The prodigal brother, Mark Heathcote
- Happy birthday late Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- Dark Room, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
- don't you dare send me a postcard, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)