RoseAnn V. Shawiak
People come into your life for a while, making a difference
just by being there in your little circle.
Smiling, being nice to all they meet, enjoying company of
everyone, in every respect, and then they die.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revolving People by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Arise And Participate, THOMAS TEMBO
- His touch, hasmukh amathalal
- Suicide, Breanna Elwin
- We Shall Over Come, Ronjoy Brahma
- Untitled 6, Breanna Elwin
- Vampire Lover, Breanna Elwin
- The Directory of Unpublished Poets, mary douglas
- You Cannot See, Breanna Elwin
- The Rose Tender, Ravi Joshi
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha