RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhythm's Of Prose
Words dancing in atmospheres of silent awakening, arousing mind-bending thoughts to float and air out.
Reverberating and challenging life's particular dreams, creating new ones constantly in rhythms of prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythm's Of Prose by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate